History of Iwasaki Industry Inc.
Launch Phase: 1934-1971
History in Business in Japan
- Appearance of electric washing machines and electric refrigerators in the market
- Appearance of electric vacuum cleaners in the market
- Foundation of the Iwasaki Store in Higashi Osaka City
Manufacturing of celluloid products
- Establishment of a general partnership company, Iwasaki Industry
- Appearance of toasters in the market
- Appearance of black and white TVs in the market
- The start of injection molding of plastic products
- Appearance of electric rice cookers in the market
- Establishment of Iwasaki Industry Inc.
- Appearance of electric dishwashers and color TVs in the market
- Appearance of microwaves in the market
- Acquisition of a factory site at Yamatokoriyama City, Nara Prefecture
Growth Phase: 1972-2002
- Oil crisis
- The start of manufacturing and sale of plastic household goods under the Lustroware brand
- Appearance of personal computers in the market
- Appearance of LCD TVs and CD players in the market
- 50th anniversary in business
License agreement signed with the company, Rubbermaid
- Completion of the Mie plant
- Appearance of plasma TVs in the market
- Appearance of DVD recorders in the market
Maturity Phase: 2003-
- Acquisition of Lustroware brand trademark
- The start of digital terrestrial TV broadcasting
- Appearance of water ovens in the market
- First showcase at the Chicago Exhibition
- (Three Major Digital Consumer Electronics)
- Acquisition of ISO9001 Quality Management System Certification at the Mie plant
- Appearance of Apple Watches in the market
- Addition of a Class 1 Level Clean Room at the Mie plant site
- Acquisition of approval for medical products
We acquired the Marketing License for Medical Devices “24BZ200037” and the Second-class Marketing License for Medical Devices “24B2X10011”.
Relocation of headquarters
- Mie plant acquired the International Quality Management System Standard “ISO13485” Certification.
Copyright@iwasaki-industry. All rights reserved.